I have completed my Ruffle Scarf. \o/ Finally. It turned out much bigger, and heavier than I expected it to. The edging added a lot of weight. As to that . . . I changed my mind on the edging pattern. Again. And, other than being a pain-in-the-ass to steam block, I am quite happy!
I really didn’t know what to expect after blocking. I have never made anything quite like this before. Here are before and after pics:
Here, some close ups while steam blocking . . . I guess I am not quite the ‘master’ at short rows . . . yet.
Here, some more miscellaneous pics. (I always think I take too many)
Here, again . . . my go-to book for edgings
This has been a very fun project for me, and I am kind of sad that it is finished. I will get to wear it a few times before the weather really warms up though! Thanks for being there for me to share! Hope you have had a happy Sunday . . .