Just posting a quick update. You saw the beginnings of the project in this post, Learning Tunisian Crochet. I used a size L Tunisian crochet hook and worsted weight cotton yarn.
I made it a very generous 9 inches square and finished it with a row of single crochet around. (I like a larger size dishcloth.)
I actually finished this several days ago. I just didn’t get around to shooting these photos until yesterday. Good thing, because my Mom came to visit and I decided it would be a lovely impromptu gift! She said “Oh! It’s too pretty to be a dishrag!” 😀
This project was SO quick and easy! Must make more! I certainly have a lot of yarn to choose from. I think a contrasting yarn for the edging would be very nice.
Well . . . on to the next thing . . .